Athletic Trainer, FT
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
Samaritan is seeking an Athletic Trainer to join our thriving healthcare community in Moses Lake, Washington.
You may qualify for this position with the following credentialing and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Board of Certification for Athletic Trainer (BOC) certified and possess or be in the process of acquiring licensure, certification or registration from the state.
- Casting experience preferred.
- Injection/Phlebotomy experience and certification preferred.
- Medical experience preferred.
- Current (Healthcare Provider [HCP] level) CPR certification.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) documentation experience preferred.
Variable Days/Evenings to support athletic events
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-181