Care Manager, Full Time
Tight knit Community, lasting care
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
We are seeking a Care Manager for our Samaritan Healthcare community in sunny, Moses Lake, Washington! As the Care Manager you are responsible for function of clinical care management by developing and implementing transition of care plans, ensuring the achievement of desirable patient outcomes, partnering with patients and families, linking with community resources, and conducting patient/staff/family education. Implementation is accomplished through patient assessment, monitoring of the plan of care, review activities, coordination with the interdisciplinary team, communicating with physicians, and by facilitating continuity of care across settings.
You may qualify for this position with the following credentialing and experience:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Washington State RN Licensure.
- Three (3) to five (5) years acute care clinical nursing experience. Experience in a variety of acute care nursing departments, preferred.
- One (1) year Utilization Management/Case Management experience.
- Flexible, positive, and clear interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide information in a collaborative manner with physicians and other staff. Must be able to communicate effectively in one-on-one situations as well as large group settings.
- Critical reasoning skills in clinical decision-making, problem solving, and ability to interpret and analyze data.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory, financial and clinical aspects of care.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access and overall computer literacy required.
- HCP (Healthcare Provider) Level of BLS (Basic Life Support) within three (3) months of hire.
This is a full time, hospital based, salary exempt position
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-152