Central Scheduling Admit Clerk, On Call, Variable Shifts/Days
This position is responsible for performing tasks related to scheduling, processing, coordination and dispatch for procedure and clinic services provided by Diagnostic Imaging. To provide patient scheduling services in a professional manner that reflects good public relations and adheres to Samaritan Healthcare’s Mission, Vision and Value statements.
The individual in this position reports to the Director of Diagnostic Imaging and works closely with Diagnostic Imaging
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous clerical experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system.
- Ability to perform data entry using Meditech preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Life Support Heartsaver (HS) level to be completed within three (3) months of hire.
Pay: $15.45 to $20.37/hour
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 19-317