Certified Nursing Assistant/HUC, Emergency, Part Time
Tight knit Community, lasting care
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant/HUC for our Samaritan Healthcare community in sunny, Moses Lake, Washington! As Certified Nursing Assistant/HUC you are responsible for assisting licensed Registered Nurses (RN) in the provision of basic patient care and outlined in the generic structure standards and Washington States Laws Relating to Nursing Care and Health Care Assistants.
You may qualify for this position with the following credentialing and experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current Washington State Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
- Current CNA experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Minimum three years of CNA experience preferred for specialty nursing departments, acute care and/or emergency medicine.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Part-time; 24 hrs/wk
Variable days/shifts, combination of day and night shift, as well as weekends
Pay: $14.83 to $24.67/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19-233