Environmental Services Supervisor, Full Time
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
Samaritan Healthcare is growing! We are seeking an Environmental Services Supervisor to join our healthcare community! Do communicate effectively across functional areas for a collaborative and team based approach to excellent service delivery? Are you service oriented and strive to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment for the delivery of quality healthcare?
In serving as the Environmental Services Supervisor you will assist the Environmental Services Manager in the guidance and supervision of the EVS team in the delivery of a safe, sanitary and pleasant experience for our patients and guests. Responsibilities will include scheduling, orientation, training, monitoring inventory, troubleshooting equipment, and effective problem solving.
You may qualify for this position with the following education and experience:
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2 years' experience in a managerial position preferred
- 2 - 3 years housekeeping experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Knowledge of how to use cleaning chemicals and operate equipment including buffers, wet and dry vacuums, and basic knowledge of housekeeping techniques
- Valid Washington State driver's license required
- Basic Life Support Heartsaver (HS) level to be completed within three (3) months of hire
Full-Time; Salary Exempt; Second shift with rotating weekends; Schedule may vary to meet the needs of the department.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-170