House Supervisor (RN), Full Time/Nights
As a House Supervisor, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data on patient admissions, transfers, and bed availability in specified clinical areas to improve patient care and maximize bed utilization. You will for ensuring the patient is admitted to the most appropriate admission level of care and bed assignment available using criteria for admission and shall function as a liaison for Physicians, Nursing Leadership, Nursing Unit staff, Care Management Staff, and other integral stakeholders ensuring efficient operations. In the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer, acts as the Administrator on Duty to make administrative decision, provide direction and supervision with operational issues for all hospitals departments.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Current Washington State RN Licensure.
- Three (3) to five (5) years acute care clinical nursing experience.
- Experience in a variety of acute care nursing departments, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Case Management and Utilization Review processes, including but not limited to, InterQual and acute-care patient status regulations and guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of electronic medical record systems and Case Management Systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access and overall computer literacy required.
- Certification in ACLS, BLS, TNCC and PALS preferred.
Full time; 36 hrs/wk, Nights
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-275