Physician Assistant, Urgent Care , Samaritan Clinic
Urgent Care Physician Assistant
Space to grow. Room to breathe. Wide-open opportunity.
Position Specification - Overview. Samaritan Clinic, a rural health clinic located in the Columbia Basin of Central Washington, is seeking a full time Certified Physician Assistant for Urgent Care.
- Provider scheduled 12-14 shifts per month; inclusive of 1 to 2 weekends. The practice is open Sunday through Saturday; closed New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Average patient volume is 40+ patients a day. Mondays are staffed with 2 providers to account for higher volumes.
- Typically 2 years current clinical experience as a PA in full family care; such as Urgent Care, Family Medicine, or Emergency Department.
- Epic electronic medical record; in-house informatics support.
- Compensation is MGMA competitive with a two year salary guarantee. After the first two years, compensation is based on provider productivity. Additional incentive available for achieving specific quality goals.
- Recruitment incentives, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment are subject to individual needs and the market.
Our Organization: When you are a part of the Samaritan team, what you can expect? Freedom to grow your skills in the professional setting, along with colleague and leadership support that fosters excellence in the field of healthcare. Samaritan Healthcare is a community-owned state-of-the art medical facility that offers the full spectrum of care. With the community of Moses Lake growing rapidly, Samaritan is also growing and expanding to meet the health care needs of the region.
Our Community: Are you ready for a healthy quality of life, with a balance between career and family? Located in sunny Columbia Basin, Moses Lake boasts 300 days of sunshine a year. Within Grant County, you’ll find golfing, wineries, our acclaimed aquatic center in downtown Moses Lake, plethora of sports and dance opportunities for children of all ages, and over 247,000 surface acres of water on or near Moses Lake. With the great outdoors in our backyard, Moses Lake is the Basecamp to Adventure!
Qualifications: Current Washington State License; or able to secure licensure; and certified. Successful completion of the organization’s Medical Staff credentialing program.
Compensation/Benefits: Samaritan Healthcare leads the region with a competitive Salary and Benefits package, including a generous pension contribution and dependent care health insurance subsidy. Providers receive paid medical malpractice insurance, certifications, licensure, etc.; up to $3,000 per year for CME; and up to 35 days scheduled time away from the clinic, inclusive of vacation, sick time, and CME. Since Moses Lake’s cost of living is so reasonable, your salary dollar goes a long way.
Interested Candidates: Please contact Chandra Rodriguez, Physician Recruitment and Business Development Director, at email@example.com or (509) 793-9774.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 0000000