Registered Nurse, Resource Pool, Full Time, Nights
Tight knit Community, lasting care
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Samaritan Healthcare community in sunny, Moses Lake, Washington! As am RN you are responsible for functioning as both a caregiver and care manager. In the caregiver role, the RN assumes responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time frame implementing the Nursing Process. In the role of care manager, the RN directs and oversees the work of other caregivers, (nurses and non-nurses) via delegation, coordination, supervision, and validation/evaluation of patient care outcomes.
You may qualify for this position with the following credentialing and experience:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN Licensure.
- Experience as an acute care registered nurse preferred. Minimum one year of RN experience preferred for specialty nursing departments.
- Ability to perform the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned patients.
- HCP (Healthcare Provider) Level of BLS (Basic Life Support) within 30 days of hire – AHA or equivalent.
This is a full time, hospital based, hourly position
Night shift, 7p-7:30a
Samaritan Healthcare is currently offering a $10,000 Sign-On Advance for its open Hospital-based Registered Nurse positions.
Qualifications for eligibility:
- Newly hired permanent part-time RN who works 30-40 hrs/week
- Minimum 2 year employment commitment
- $10,000 Sign-On Advance is paid to qualified RN upon successfully completing their employment probation period (approximately 90 days)
- Executes a Sign-On Advance Agreement.
A RN who voluntarily terminates employment with Samaritan Healthcare or is terminated for cause before the completion of 24 months of consecutive service shall repay a prorated amount of the Sign-On Advance based on months of service completed.
For more information or clarification about the recruitment incentive, please contact Samaritan’s Human Resources Department at (509)793-9610 or by email: email@example.com
Pay: $28 to $55/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-306