Registered Nurse, Samaritan Clinic, Full Time
Tight knit Community, lasting care
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
Samaritan Clinic seeks Registered Nurses for our expanding patient services!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Samaritan Healthcare community in sunny, Moses Lake, Washington!
As an RN you are responsible for functioning as both a caregiver and care manager. In the caregiver role, the RN assumes responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time frame implementing the Nursing Process. In the role of care manager, the RN directs and oversees the work of other caregivers, (nurses and non-nurses) via delegation, coordination, supervision, and validation/evaluation of patient care outcomes.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Washington State RN Licensure.
- RN specialized experience in Family Medicine or other specialty preferred.
- Ability to perform the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned patients.
- HCP (Healthcare Provider) Level of BLS (Basic Life Support) within 6 months of hire.
- Epic experience preferred
Days: 7:45am-5:15pm Must be flexible with days of the week and hours depending on the needs of the department.
Pay: $24 to $44/hour
Samaritan Healthcare offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-299