Revenue Cycle Informatics Specialist, Full Time
Tight knit Community, lasting care
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
Samaritan is seeking a Revenue Cycle Informatics Specialist to join our thriving healthcare community in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Are you wired to critically assess and optimize revenue cycle systems specific to healthcare? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team to generate solutions?
In serving as the Revenue Cycle Informatics Specialist you will be responsible for determining the needs and requirements for revenue cycle applications in acute and ambulatory healthcare settings. Your experience in leading projects associated with the evaluation, selection, and implementation of revenue cycle systems (i.e. EHR, PACS, digital imaging, etc.) will deliver innovate solutions and optimize the usage of revenue cycle systems. In addition, you enjoy sharing your knowledge through training and education to deliver quality outcomes and support for our organization to excel in accordance with our Samaritan mission, vision and values.
You may qualify for this position with the following credentialing and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar field from a recognized college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Certification as CPAM (Certified Patient Accounts Manager) and/or CHFP (Certified Healthcare Financial Professional) preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with automated systems which includes 2 to 3 years experience with systems implementation and support preferred.
- Working knowledge of managed care, third party billing and collections which may include 1 to 2 years experience in a hospital Admitting and/or Business Office department preferred.
- Use of electronic Hospital Billing and Professional Billing software preferred.
- Proficient with computers (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.).
- Proficient with report writing software (Crystal Reports, etc.).
- Experience with compiling reports, statistics, composing letters, coordinating meetings, developing office procedures, establishing filing systems, interviewing others and researching information.
This is a full time, salary exempt position
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-161