Surgical Scrub Tech, Full Time
Tight knit Community, lasting care
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
We are seeking a Surgical Scrub Technician for our Samaritan Healthcare community in sunny, Moses Lake, Washington! As the Surgical Scrub Technician you will be responsible for performing the functions of an Operating Room Technician in collaboration with the Operating Room Registered Nurse. Responsible for adhering to AORN Standards of Practice, for managing supplies and equipment with the direction of Operating Room Registered Nurse and for promoting team work with physicians and personnel of other departments.
You may qualify for this position with the following credentialing and experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of a basic Operating Room Technician Program preferred.
- One-year general surgical experience preferred if not certified and or a graduate of approved program.
- Minimum of one-year experience in General Surgery preferred.
- Certified Surgical Technician preferred (CST).
Basic Life Support Heartsaver (HS) level to be completed within three (3) months of hire.
Full Time; 40 hrs/wk
Variable shift, usually 6:45a-3:15p
Pay: $22.59 to $32.42/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19-227